I actually got the idea Draconis were going to release more party packs, especially with the "vol 1" bit, but sadly this doesn't seem to have happened, which is a shame imho sinse I do rather enjoy the pinball games for their great soundscapes and minigames.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raceway was The other side

The Party Pack of pinball tables is a good example of this, increasing the number of tables for Pinball Xtreme from 6 to 9. Charge for the expansion packs, but a lower price than the full game. I think it worked for Draconis, and I don't see why it wouldn't for other developers, as long as the packs keep the theme of the original. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>