To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the vi-fit project

I think it depends on each individual would-be player and how good their memorizational skills are. I personally don't know if I could do it but then I've never tried. My folks do have a Wii but I've never tried to fool around with it on my own. I don't know if I dare to be quite frank. It'd be different if it was my own system but seeing as it's not...Well if all works out as i hope it will between my new girlfriend and I we might just have one of our own. She likes gaming as much as me.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>