Hello Angel,
Yes, there are. Right off the top of my head there is a free chess
game that uses Sapi produced by Spoonbill Games. In fact I have a copy
on my game server in the downloads directory. The direct link to the
Spoonbil Games directory is
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/spoonbill-games/

HTH