Hi Damien,
Yes, Liam does use VB 6. Philip was responding to my comment that we
have the same sorts of problems with the .Net languages as they are
heavy unicode based languages. I don't use Streamway myself with .Net
as my new engine is written in C++, but I did try it out to see if I
could do it and ran into some issues where I would have to write a
managed wrapper for the library to get it to work correctly.