So, question. I'm trying to find my way in the game, but after the water area,
I can't traverse either way. Left and right go to dead ends, the right end
having a locked statue. Yet I haven't found any keys yet. Tips please? Also,
what are the levers suposed to do, I've pulled every single one I've fond and
nothing's happened.