From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] levers in mota

So, question. I'm trying to find my way in the game, but after the water
area, I can't traverse either way. Left and right go to dead ends, the right
end having a locked statue. Yet I haven't found any keys yet. Tips please?
Also, what are the levers suposed to do, I've pulled every single one I've
fond and nothing's happened.