I need a better way of backing up:
Every time I want to back up my main folder I have to copy it to my 80gb
external, then say yes to all, and it still takes an age!
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 06 June 2010 18:12
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Reviewing Games was getting back to the store

Well you can alwways have extra space loaded on your computer, but keeping a

separate harddrive just for backups avoids any and all misshaps from viruses

to hardware failures to your computer being stolen by gremlins and maide
into a crown for the new king of Gremlinland!

My external drive sits in a box under my bed, and every few weeks I pull it
out, plug it in, and copy all the important stuff across, then unplug it
again and put it away.

Thus, I can try anything with my pc I wish, don't have to worry as much
about viruses, and can easily transfer stuff to my laptop or any other
machine without hassle (though I also own a memory key for quick transfers
betwene times as well).

Beware the grue!

dark.