To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Has anyone actually managed to beat Q-9

Hi the subject line says it all! I've tried and tried but just can't seem to do it! I had 16 lives and am down to 12, even so I'm wondering if I should keep going or not, because A I want to win, and B I don't want to start over again until I've beaten the game at least once. I'm playing in easy mode, so I'd like to see insane. <Smile> While I love the game, sounds and music and first class voice acting I just want to win.... Any tips on getting through Death World? I've got a couple shields, and keep using them, but don't think i have enough to see me through the game. I'm only on level1 of Death world it's the fartherest I've gotten. Hope someone can give me a hand in the right direction. Thanks from Lori. I'm off to kick some demon! By the way, does anyone know what those horror demons are supposed to be saying?