Hello,

I actually find the demons to be fairly easy as long as you keep waiting for them and just turn around. The hardest for me is the running creature which you need to jump. I occasionally get my timing off on it.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

On 6/13/2010 9:18 AM, Damien Pendleton wrote:
Hi Lori,
I have beaten Q9, but it is very hard. Those demons are the trickiest, teleporting from one location to another.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Has anyone actually managed to beat Q-9

Hi the subject line says it all! I've tried and tried but just can't seem to do it! I had 16 lives and am down to 12, even so I'm wondering if I should keep going or not, because A I want to win, and B I don't want to start over again until I've beaten the game at least once. I'm playing in easy mode, so I'd like to see insane. <Smile> While I love the game, sounds and music and first class voice acting I just want to win.... Any tips on getting through Death World? I've got a couple shields, and keep using them, but don't think i have enough to see me through the game. I'm only on level1 of Death world it's the fartherest I've gotten. Hope someone can give me a hand in the right direction. Thanks from Lori. I'm off to kick some demon! By the way, does anyone know what those horror demons are supposed to be saying?