Ahh, the galloping thingy is a mind-melter for me because I somehow
always forget that I'm supposed to jump it and not mame it to certain
death like everything else in reach. Still, I did discover last time I
played that it's possible to give him a wack on the bonce with the
club when you're above him if you time it right, and will continue to
do so next time I play because I'm vengeful.
Question: anybody ever tried letting him run into you with a shield
up? Do you get any less killed?