Hi all,

I know that some of you have been wanting an audio demonstration of the
entirety of the Q9 Action Game, and so here it is. Excuse the bad audio quality
of the speech segments, I am not in my proper studio but rather in my little
apartment with nothing but a little stereo mic to hook up.

Warning! This spoils the ending of the game on the easy difficulty level, as
well as everything else heard throughout the game. Don't download and listen
to this unless you are prepared to hear all the cut scenes etc, in advance.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/q9_full_demo.mp3

Please let me know what you think.

Kind regards,