To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 full audio demo

I wonder how sound library are compressed, and did you use a sound editor to insert the beep when the person says, "I am q9 and i hate being in this beep cold planet earth. It sounded like a 440 HZ tone. You must have jumped a lot in the game. I have already played the entire thing, and as I am writing this message, I am listening to the first part of the game.