Hi
Now that mostly all pcs are 64bit with 64bit windows on them and they got good
speech recognition built in, it would be cool to have some audio games that you
play using your voice. The only one I know of is microsoft flight simulator
with the its your plane.

also would be cool to have audio games that take advantage of the 64bit ability
of 64bit windows xp vista and 64bit win7. once you turn off the user account
control in 64bit windows for example, the 64bit windows7 professional is
running great on my mac in bootcamp. no freeze ups at all.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com