Hi Josh,

So does that mean that you are trying to get my games to run on a Mac that is
emulating Windows 7 64 bit?

Maybe that is the problem.  Maybe the files from WinKit are not getting
installed like they would on a real PC running real Windows 7.  Or that they
are not able to be used correctly in the emulator.

BFN