Hi
well here we go folks. I'm gunna go over to the windows7 64bit side of my
macbook pro and install the windows xp mode which is all it is is it is windows
xp running inside a virtual machine. Then once I'm in my virtualized xp then
I'll try again to run jim kitchen's games. thank Travis for virtual machines
and stuff!

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com