To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT - new pricing structure and pre-ordering available!

Ahh, much better (imo) Philip.
You had me scared there for a while.
I really really thought I was going tohave to plug in my windows machine again, just to come out with an alternative if your game creation kit went on sale for $800 or there abouts. And, trust me, I have very little desire to mess with windows more than I have to.
I'm very glad you decided to lower the prices.
It's almost enough to make me want to plug in my windows box anyhow, just to try it out. *grin*

Anyway, I believe you're going to make a lot more sales as a result of your price reduction, so hopefully, it will work out better for you by having done so.