To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT - new pricing structure and pre-ordering available!

Hi Philip,
Yes, I definitely think more pro orders are in the making. I'm
strongly considering ordering myself, but then again I've been
thinking of switching to Mac soon so it would be more likely I'll be
creating my own engine for Mac OS or Linux instead. It is not an easy
decision for me as I think BGT is a great tool, but limited to Windows
platforms.

Smile.