try the one from windowsupdate it may update as an optional pack looiks like you have a mangled setup.
At 09:17 a.m. 17/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi to all.
I've been trying to install the new dotnetfx35. But for some reason I get a
set up error.
Can anyone tell me why I'd be getting the set up error and how I can get
past it.
Thanks.
Ron and Leader dog Boz.

Have a good day,