Hi Thomas,

Yes, Internet short hand has been around for awhile, but I believe that cell
phone texting has added a whole new level to text short hand and it has bled
over to Email.

BTW AT&T Crystal pronounces allot of the Internet short hand acronyms such as LOL BTW
IMHO etc.  That is one reason that She reads my Email.  And I have found over 250
acronyms that one or more of the twenty two sapi5 voices that I have know and pronounce.
Some times they pronounce different things for the same acronym. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

BTW, FWIW, IMHO, yes. OTOH, AAMOF, maybe not.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA