It's like I said earlier. The game Kingdom of Loathing built that right into the game with the whole ghost of the English language thing. That was actually pretty funny. You couldn't even use the in-game chat unless you'd correctly completed that.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

Hi Charles,
Exactly my point. I’m not asking people to proofread messages because
I am a Nazi and am having some power trip or something like that. It
is merely some constructive criticism aimed at the goal of improving
the lists posts, and ultimately the appearance of the poster to blind
and sighted people alike.  If someone continually writes extremely
sloppy posts filled with all kinds of spelling, grammatical, and
punctuation errors, etc they are not going to appear very intelligent
to other listers that try to proofread and send posts that aren’t
sloppy. Ultimately the goal is self-improvement here.

Another way to think of it is that constructive criticism should never
bother anyone when the goal is to improve your overall appearance to both
blind and sighted people.  And if spelling and punctuation is so easily
corrected, why not make the effort?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!