aah.
hmm provox for windows? linux? gnome and command line.
hmmm that would be really interesting
At 10:53 a.m. 19/07/2010, you wrote:
There are a few free dos screen readers.
Asap had a demo mode though I don't remember it's limitations.
There was jaws for dos (which someone already mentioned)
and there was one called provox which I have now taken over development for, and it can be found at:
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/provox/provox7.zip
That's the archive as I got it before Chuck gave me permission to continue development, so all docs will have his contact info in themn, but I'll get another documentation file out there eventually with updated info, as this is necessary for inclusion into freedos. I'm actually considering making a sourceforge product, so folks can download and hack to their hearts content, since there's really no official places to download it from these days.
So, there you go.,