Hello all, I think when it comes to short messages, one needs to consider what constitutes a useless short message, VS a concise short message. For example, if someone asks, where do I get Troopanum, the short answer would be www.bscgames.com. However if someone then replies with nothing but, thanks, then that is not good.

So let's all step back and use our heads for smart posting rather than useless arguing.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net