if you guys like it feel free to request other chars. the way I did this was I completed Ryu's trials and recorded them each to a separate file. this way if you guys are doing it yourselves you can just load up the trial number you're stuck in and take it from there. If anyone likes this little project, let me know and I'll complete and record some more trials for you. also if you need help with any of the trials let me know as well and I'll try to help. hope this benefits some people. enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9mm137