Whats this

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: 09 August 2010 23:53
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Street Fighter IV trials: Ryu

oh man! Juri got some awesome trials. that's all I'm saying. as for
different ways to do trials, there really isn't. all we can do is add extra
hits to hopefully make a trial easier. but we can't just go ahead and remove

things. the game doesn't really care what else you add to a trial as long as

the required moves connect.