oh man! Juri got some awesome trials. that's all I'm saying. as for different ways to do trials, there really isn't. all we can do is add extra hits to hopefully make a trial easier. but we can't just go ahead and remove things. the game doesn't really care what else you add to a trial as long as the required moves connect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Street Fighter IV trials: Ryu

How many ways are there to do trials... gie the example of ryu's 24. I did it, but it was the official way as far as I'm concerned. I think anyway. I haven't tried C. Viper... but I intend to try juri then throw her out when I play you next. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>