Hi Josh, I also have a BraillePlus here, and absolutely love it! I don't
understand anymore the peop[le who just adore their Crap Mate Omlettes. Come on
now, on the BraillePlus we have access to an 80 GB builtin HD, builtin Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth and a whole range of Braille Displays. If you are a PAC Mate user
like I was, then you can happily link your PM display with the unit and off you
go! We also get access to Serotek Network and can download movies, books from
NLS, ETC. The machine actually retrieves its own updates online, and the
interface is similar to a BrailleNote interface, but you can run lots of Linux
software, and even create your own. I've got projects in the works for this
machine, Uno 3.0 first. I may continue supporting Pocket PC in general, but
none of the games will be PM specific. That is to say, if they run, great.
Otherwise we can't help you.