Hi guys,
I said this before, and I'll say it again, let's stear this back to
gaming please.
As for the Braille Plus as far as I know it only uses a Linux shell
environment. It does not support any of the graphical desktops like
gnome, KDE, etc.  So it wouldn't be good for games or anything that
needs a fully graphical environment.