Hi
I would never buy a braillenote. I am very very happy with my braillePlus which
runs special talking linux and my american printing house for the blind
refreshabraille braille display that I can put in a pocket. They work great! oh
and not mention my macbook pro with mac os win7 win xp vinux3.0 and win98 in
virtual machines all happily running on the same apple laptop.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com