Hi all
I have read in a book about  the existance of usenet newsgroups.
I myself haven't subscribed to such a newsgroup; I have just read about it.
Apparently one subscribes to a newsgroup via one's e-mail client, and then
when one receive newsgroup posts, it is not downloaded  into one's mailbox,
the posts remains on the server and is frequently deleted by the
administrator of that newsgroup.
Apparently one uses one's e-mail client to read posts but the posts stays on
the server of  that  newsgroup.
So I have been wondering,  if a usenet newsgroup can be created for the
blind gaming     community?
Then more people can join the blind gaming community as people will no
longer have the problem of their mailboxes being cluttered.
Not every blind gamer subscribes to this list, some may feel that posts from
the list clutters their inbox.
So I think the blind gamers community will grow if we can have a usenet
newsgroup for the blind gamers  community.
So how do you guys feel about creating a usenet newsgroup for the blind
gamers community?