Hi Shaun,
Yep, the address is on the site, when you reach the captcha question there'll be a link to let you send the email. I'd just tell him you're blind and give him whatever username and password you want, he's heard from a few of us before. Yeah, I agree, it is a bit frustrating, but thankfully you only need to do it once. As for getting at the forums, just go to http://aurora.pentarch.org, and you'll see a list of them on that page. The one you want is "Installation". Jaws find should help you get to it. The Academy is also a good forum to read, though you want to install first.
If you have any questions I'll be glad to help however I can.
Yours,
Zack.