Hi.
ok, well I have no idea, but how do you bypass the registration to download things etc?
on that note, how do you register?
I entered all my info just to see, then it asked for the 5th planet from the sun.
I put in what was the correct thing, it said invalid.
I did it again with a spell checker and made sure it was right didn't work, I searched for it on google and I then knew it was right so did it again.
it did not work.
it looks good if i register so good but is that system broken?
if so how do I bypass it, where do I get the game and can someone send me the instructions I need so I can avoid the site alltogether? I was going to do a cast on the game and stuff since it looked interesting though I won't be on there 24/7.
I am a casual gamer but its something I'd like to look at.