Hi everyone,
I am just writing to let everyone know apparently the USA Games gamers
list, developers
list, and testers list are experiencing some technical problems. I
have no idea how
long these lists have been effected, but one of the problems seams to
be a server issue with
the USA Games mail servers and gmail/googlemail. The problem is not on
our end of
things, but with google  themselves. So far nobody can find or locate the source
of the problem. I've talked to my web/server admin and we both agree what we are
going to do is move the lists over to
googlegroups.com
 until this problem can be resolved. Just to let you know you guys on
any of the effected lists do not need to do anything. I'll personally
be handling moving your accounts from one list account
to the new one by exporting and importing them over to googlegroups as
well as update the USA Games list pages today.

HTH