Hi Shaun,
Had I realised your new e-mail address wasn't in the old database I
would have added it to the new list. However, if you or anyone else
wants to sub to the new USA Games discussion list send a blank e-mail
to:
usa-games-list-subscr...@googlegroups.com
and reply to the confirmation message. However, most of the old USA
Games discussion list members should be now added to the googlegroups
database.

HTH