Hi there.

Has the new version had any accessability tweeks at all?
-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey]  Aurora 5.20 released
From: Zachary Kline <zkl...@speedpost.net>
Date: 18:08:2010 6.03 pm

Hi Kelly and all,
Aurora is a strategy game similar to a lot of games sighted people have
been playing for years, like Galactic Civilizations or the Master of Orion
series.  Essentially, you build up a galactic empire from from your home
planet in an attempt to conquer the universe.  If you ever played the old
DOS or Windows game Anacreon, which has been mentioned occasionally on
this list, you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Aurora is distinguished mostly by its complexity.  There's a lot you can
do, so learning how to play can be a bit overwhelming.  It's not really a
game for the casual or impatient.
Anyhow, you download it from the Aurora forums, at
http://aurora.pentarch.org  Contrary to what the forum may say, you don't
need to register in order to get it.  You'll first want to install 4.91,
and then download the patches for 5.10 and 5.20.  The installation process
can be a bit counterintuitive.  Follow the directions on the forum closely
or you could mess it up.
My blog is at http://aurorablind.blogspot.com  I've not updated it in a
while, but a lot of the information that's already there is still
applicable to 5.20.  Rest assured a new update is coming.  I would suggest
reading from the oldest post forward, as I give more detailed information
on gameplay and such.
Enjoy,
Zack.