Hi,
Certainly. Prime among them is the option to display coordinates on the system map. This helps solve a major problem which plagued us in earlier versions: namely, not being able to tell where objects were relative to one another. The system only has a resolution of 10,000 kilometers, but it's a compromise between accuracy and overwhelming us with numbers. As it is, you still get hundreds of thousands easily, and it should be close enough for government work. Beyond that, there was a textual report added to summarize the contents of star systems. This is useful in the case of binaries or other exotic star types, and for pasting into after action reports, which was its original purpose. It actually wasn't an accessibility change specifically, but works out nicely as one nevertheless. That's about all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure if we find anything else which will be majorly useful down the line the author will try to accomodate us. As it is, 5.20 is much more playable than 5.14 was, and that's saying something.
Best,
Zack.