probably though you probably wouldn't here yourself unless that was on the card.
not sure.
I will try to make it.
At 09:14 p.m. 22/08/2010, you wrote:
So, first off I'd like to say the seminar is being considered for this coming Tuesday, at the same time being 1 PM pacific, 4 pm eastern. Hope that works out for everyone.

So, I was wondering about the streaming of audio over teamtalk. IF I got a USB sound card and installed it on my computer, would it be possible for me to stream audio without getting feedback loops across to everyone else when they talk? Like, say, I could use the mic in my internal soundcard to talk, but have the external streaming my ps3? Hope that makes sense... and hope people can give suggestions for how to do this if I'm wrong.