If I knew what it was in the uk I would work it out considering I'm getting
my g c s e results...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: 22 August 2010 10:14
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] SF seminar and questionfor all you sound card
geniuses...

So, first off I'd like to say the seminar is being considered for this
coming Tuesday, at the same time being 1 PM pacific, 4 pm eastern. Hope that
works out for everyone.

So, I was wondering about the streaming of audio over teamtalk. IF I got a
USB sound card and installed it on my computer, would it be possible for me
to stream audio without getting feedback loops across to everyone else when
they talk? Like, say, I could use the mic in my internal soundcard to talk,
but have the external streaming my ps3? Hope that makes sense... and hope
people can give suggestions for how to do this if I'm wrong.