Yeah, sorry. Like I said, everyone needs to be on teamtalk 4.01. That has those ports as the defaults. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SF seminar in an hour

Clement, are you using the default teamtalk server? if so those ports are wrong. tcp and UDP ports I have for the default are 10333 for both TCP and UDP. just so everyone knows. the server should already be saved if you hit f3.

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com> To: <brandonsl...@freelists.org>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] SF seminar in an hour

One final reminder to everyone... the seminar begns in an hour. However, I will be in the channel starting any time between 12:30 to 1:00. I'll be there early, so if people want to go in earlier, that's fine too. Once again. The server is teamtalk.dyndns.dk, with tcp port 10300, udp 10301. Channel is street fighter seminar, and the password is sf0824. See you all in there at and let's get the SF going!