With all the Emails about this, I thought I'd try going to the site. Using Windows XP pro, with JAWS 11, and Internet Explorer 8, it came right up, no problems at all.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Ryan Conroy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Kitchensinc down?

Hi Ryan,

May I ask which web browser you are using? I do remember someone else saying the same thing about my web site and I believe that it was either the screen reader or the web browser that just did not like my web site. But I really do not believe that it is or was JFW like you said that you are running.

BFN

    Jim

But really, it was EXACTLY the same as before...

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA