From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Ryan Conroy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Kitchensinc down?
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 05:48:03 -0400

Hi Ryan,

May I ask which web browser you are using?  I do remember someone else saying
the same thing about my web site and I believe that it was either the screen
reader or the web browser that just did not like my web site.  But I really do
not believe that it is or was JFW like you said that you are running.

BFN

     Jim

But really, it was EXACTLY the same as before...

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA