What is that game...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: 27 August 2010 19:05
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] king of fighters anniversary joystick for the
playstation

Thanks for the heads up. Though honestly, I prefer the original playstation
controllers from anything else. Once you have that, you don't need anything
else nless you play at tournament levels for a lot of games. And even then,
a lot of tournaments use standard controllers, like EVO, which is the
biggest fighting game tournament around.