To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT

this type of message sometimes does not come out right.
What I have been meaning to say was that I wonder if BGT was made from another script caled Angel Script? And did it most of it consist of C++?Also, if you have not noticed, there was this argument on BGT which I have seen a few of Audyssey members subscribed to. I would be surprised if he were on this list.