Missed it thanks to me getting exam results...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: 29 August 2010 20:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] evo 2010 super stret fghter IV grand final

Anyone got that siminar handy? I missed it, thanks to a Hangover.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Aug 29, 2010, at 12:59 PM, clement chou wrote:

> So for all the Stret Fighter fans who want to see top tournament-level
action, and for all those who are interested. This is from evo 2010... the
bggest anual fighting game tournament held in the world. Players from al
over fly to the states just for this tournament. And for all those who were
at the seminar, this is a taste of all the things we talked about applied at
top level, along with commentary to boot.