I followed the entire tournament live, but this was gotten off youtube. A the tournament stuf is on there, and I'l tel you... there are some great mmatches! And evo isn't only about one fighting game, there were six of them in total at the tournament this ear and matches for all of them can be found on youtube. The games are as follows:
Super street fighter IV
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
Tatsunoko VS. Capcom
tekken 6