thats fine, I may not be able to be actually there but if I can be told when it exists I may be able to connect it up and drop a recorder to the system and make files.
At 08:52 a.m. 30/08/2010, you wrote:
Nope, unfortunately, we didn't manage to record it. Fortunately, we're going to do another one... so you have to wait for that one. lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] evo 2010 super stret fghter IV grand final

Anyone got that siminar handy? I missed it, thanks to a Hangover.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Aug 29, 2010, at 12:59 PM, clement chou wrote:

So for all the Stret Fighter fans who want to see top tournament-level action, and for all those who are interested. This is from evo 2010... the bggest anual fighting game tournament held in the world. Players from al over fly to the states just for this tournament. And for all those who were at the seminar, this is a taste of all the things we talked about applied at top level, along with commentary to boot.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0tyjk

What do you guys all think? As a ng-timeSF player, this match was amazng...