From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:35 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cross-Platform Monopoly and Uno!

All the answers are in the documentation which is very well written in
my opinion.
It's only one account for those and future games!
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 31-08-2010 9:19, Ryan Conroy escreveu:
> Does this mean that the registration for Monopoly is back up? I' m
assuming you'll need to register for both games.