From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 11:57 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] science invation help

Hi,
It asks for this password. What do I have to do? I tri to ignore it, but it
closes the game. I press okay and cansle, but still, its the same.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com