From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of matthew shifrin
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:56 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] science invation help

Hi all, I found the setup file for science invasion, but when I
try to run it on XP, Windows says that the setup file has been
corupted and that I should obtain another copy and try again.
Sadly the same thing happenes with all the other coppies I
obtain.
Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Sincerely,
Matthew Shifrin