Not ready yet I would assume.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA help

Where is beta 14?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 10 September 2010 01:26
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi Ben,
Ah, I see. Well, part of the fun of MOTA is that the game levels are
suppose to be something of a maze, but admitedly they are not very
complex do to the fact not many VI gamers are good at mazes and
spacial orientation in general. Best advice I can give you is to
explore each and every room carefully, make sure you pull every lever
you can find to unlock any locked doors/statues, and use your view
command as much as possible to figure out where everything is in
relation to you.
However, I will say that prier to beta 13 some doors didn't show up on
the view command which was confusing. I've fixed that as well as being
able to view the staircases in beta 14 as well as other things.

cheers!