I can't get it

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 02 October 2010 02:57
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] mota 14

Hi.
checked the changelog of beta 14 and its october 1.
Though there is evedence its not done by a long way.
everything was switched to mono on my laptop and although keys
worked, there was no panning and monsters and pits could not be heard
till real close.
Sounds sounded off centre.
Looks like things are in sfml.
one thing to note is that the imput code is real fast I used to have
to hold down esc a long time to exit view but in this version you
really have to be fast else you will hit something you don't want to hit.
definately though this game is probably not ready yet.
though it was supposed to be released today unless it was not
supposed to be uploaded at all.